This policy was last updated on 20th Feb 2021
Thank you for joining TIJUS Academy, one of the leading OET Training Centres in Kerala, India. TIJUS Academy is committed to creating a safe & secure online environment for you. We take protection of your information very seriously and appreciate your trust in us.
Table of Contents:
- What Data We Get
- How We Get Data About You
- Who We Share Your Data With
- Updates & Contact Info
What Data We Get:- In order to enroll in a Course, you need to create an user account. Once you have enrolled to our course we provide unique ID & Password to access our website. We collect and store data, you provide like your full name, email, govt. id proof, phone number, occupation, photo. When you enroll in and take courses we collect data regarding the video sessions you’ve started and completed i.e OET Grammar, Basic Grammar, Listening Video, Reading Video.
Student Payment Data: If you make payment, we collect certain data about your payment. You must provide payment receipt to the course advisor who has taken your admission, so that it can be directed to our payment processing department.
Data we collect through automated means: – When you access the Services ( including browsing courses) we collect certain data by automated means.
- System Data: Technical data about your computer or device like your IP address, device type, operating system type & version, browser, browser language and domain.
- Usage Data: Usage statistics about your interactions with the Services, including courses accessed, time spent on pages or the Services, page visited, features used, search queries, click data date & time and other data regarding your use of the Services.
The data listed above is collected through the use of server log files and tracking technologies. It is stored by us and associated with your account.
How we get Data about you
We use tools like cookies, web beacons and similar tracking technologies to gather the data listed above.
- Why we use Data Collection Tools: TIJUS Academy uses the Data Collection Tools to access the site, provide basic functionality (like logging in or enrolling in courses), secure the site, protect against fraudulent logins, and detect and prevent abuse or unauthorized use of your account. These are required for the Services to work properly.
Who We Share Your Data With:
We share certain data about you with instructors, companies helping us run promotions, and advertising companies. We may also share your data as needed for security & legal compliance. Lastly we share datas in other ways if we get your consent.
We share data that we have about you with instructors related to course you enroll in. We also share your data who perform services on our behalf.
Security: We use appropriate security based on the type and sensitivity of data being stored. TIJUS Academy takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal data that we collect and store. These measures vary based on the type and sensitivity of the data. Unfortunately however, no system can be 100% secured. Your password is an important part of our security system, and it is your responsibility to protect it. You should not share your password and if you believe your password or account has been compromised, you should change it immediately and contact our Support Team with any concern.
Updates & Contact Info.
When we make a material change to this policy, we’ll notify users and changes become effective the day they’re posted on our website.