TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 20th Feb 2021
Tiju’s Academy’s mission is to improve one’s lives through learning. We enable anyone, anywhere in India and abroad to enroll in OET. We need rules to keep our platform and services safe for us , our students and instructors. These terms apply to all your activities on the Tiju’s Academy’s Website.
Table of Contents:
- Course enrollment and access.
- Payments, Credits & Refunds
- TIJU’s Rights to Content You Post.
- Miscellaneous Legal Terms
- Updating these Terms
- How to Contact Us
- ACCOUNTS: You need an account for most activities on our platform . You’re your password safe, because you’re responsible for all activity associated with your account. If you suspect someone else is using your account, let us know by contacting our Support Team. When setting up and maintaining your account, you must provide and continue to provide accurate and complete information, including a valid email address. You have complete responsibility for your account and everything that happens on your account, including for any harm or damage (to us or anyone else) caused by someone using your account without your permission. This means you need to be careful with your password. You may not transfer your account to someone else or use someone else’s account. If you contact us to request access to an account, we will not grant you such access unless you can provide us with the information that we need to prove you are the owner of that account. In the event of the death of a user, the account of that user will be closed.
You may not share your account login credentials with anyone else. You are responsible for what happens with your account and TIJUS Academy will not intervene in disputes between students or instructors who have shared account login credentials. You must notify us immediately upon learning that someone else may be using your account without your permission (or if you suspect any other breach of security) by contacting our Support Team. We may request some information from you to confirm that you are indeed the owner of your account.
- COURSE ENROLLMENT AND ACCESS: When you enroll in a course, you are getting a license from TIJUS Academy to view the course via the TIJUS Academy platform and Services, and TIJUS Academy is the licensor of record. We have the right to disable the course because of legal or policy reasons. Don’t try to transfer or resell courses in any way . Courses are licensed, and not sold, to you. This license does not give you any right to resell the course in any manner (including by sharing account information with a purchaser or illegally downloading the course and sharing it on torrent sites).
TIJUS Academy grants you (as a student) a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and view the courses and associated content for which you have paid all required fees, solely for your personal, non-commercial, educational purposes through the Services, in accordance with these Terms and any conditions or restrictions associated with a particular courses or feature of our Services.
- PAYMENTS & REFUNDS: You agree to pay the fees for courses that you purchase. When you make a payment, you agree to use a valid payment method. Once the payment has been done, your access to website shall be initiated within 24 hrs from the time and date of admission. Fee shall be exclusive of GST or other taxes and must be paid in full. The fee for the services shall be set as told to you over telephone by our Course Advisors at the time of admission.
REFUND: If for some reason, you request for refund of course you have purchased and if you have already accessed , downloaded all or part of the online course, an amount of Rs 4000/- shall be deducted from the total course fee paid and rest amount shall be refunded. This needs to be done within one month from the date of admission.
There shall be no refund for the students who have already started the individual session. Request for refund shall be initiated only if mail has been send to email@example.com mentioning the valid reason for refund. It takes almost one week to initiate because we need to verify the reason and get approval from authority.
- TIJUS’s RIGHTS TO CONTENT YOU POST: The content you post as a student remain yours. When you post content, comments, questions, reviews and when you submit to us ideas and suggestion for improvements, you authorize TIJUS Academy to use and share content with anyone, distribute it and promote it on any platform and in any media and to make modifications or edits to it as we see fit.
- MISCELLANEOUS LEGAL TERMS:
- Binding Agreement: You agree that by registering, accessing, or using our Services, you are agreeing to enter into a legally binding contract with TIJUS Academy. If you don’t agree to these terms , do not register, access or otherwise use any of our Services.
Information given in website is published in good faith and for general information purpose. We reserve the right to withdraw any of the services described on the website without notice. We do not make any guarantee to you that you will obtain a particular result.
The testimonials on the site are submitted in forms of text, audio/video and are reviewed by us before being posted. Testimonials are from users of our service. It reflects the real experience and opinion of users. The view and opinions contained in the testimonial belong solely to the individual user and do not reflect our views and opinions.
It may happen that our platform is down, either for planned maintenance or because something goes down with the site. It may happen that we encounter security issues. You accept that you will not have any recourse against us in any of these types of cases where things don’t work out right.
We are not responsible for delay or failure of our performance of any of the Services caused by events beyond our reasonable control, like an act of war, hostility or sabotage, natural disaster, electrical, internet or telecommunication outrage or Government restrictions.
Any information updated, amended or make any changes to this document, those changes will be posted here.
You here by consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms by using our website.
- UPDATING THESE TERMS: From time to time we may update these Terms and TIJUS Academy reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify and / or make changes in these Terms at anytime. Modifications will become effective on the day they are posted.
- HOW TO CONTACT US: The best way to get in touch with us is to contact our Support Team. We’d love to hear your questions, concerns and feedback about our Services.
Phone:+917,+919539559910,+919539551547,+917593950049, +917907559910, +918714229910, ,+918089559910, ,+918089119910.